Worship with Us In Person
**Please Note: Our Campus is Currently Closed. All Services are Online**
The service contains a combination of readings; worship through song; fellowship; an the instructional message to guide and enlighten; and a guided meditation.
A separate program is available for children in several age groups though they join the adults after the offering.
Services are usually concluded by 12:00 pm.
After the service, refreshments and fellowship occur in the fellowship hall.
5 Easy Steps to Becoming a Member
These steps can be completed in any order, with the Spiritual Baptism Ceremony being the last step.
- Attend a Member Orientation session. (These are held approximately four times a
year and will be announced in the Sunday bulletin, in the newsletter, and on the web site.)
- Attend 6 class sessions of any combination of designated “New Member” classes.
(These classes are identified in the Sunday bulletin and the newsletter.)
- File an Application for Membership to state your intent to become a member.
- Participate in this ministry through active interest, love and support.
- Sign up for and attend the Spiritual Baptism Ceremony. (This is held during
the Sunday service approximately four times per year.) The minister gives a
blessing for the new members, then asks the congregation to bless them also.
While we believe it is important to have concrete steps for becoming a member, we know that
true membership comes from the heart. When you are ready to become a member, we will
welcome you with an open heart and open arms.